Since junior high, I’ve had the tendency to dress like an eight year old. In high school, especially, my closet was filled with Disney and superhero t-shirts (from the children’s section no less). While I tried to grow-up my wardrobe a couple years ago, it didn’t take. I still have plenty of nerdy clothes in my closet–including a Dalek dress, a “This is My Design” tee, and numerous Star Wars sweatshirts.
Lately, there have been some new items I’ve considered adding to my collection, and since this week’s 5 Fandom Friday concerned geek clothing, I thought I’d share some things I’ve been eyeing.
So, without further ado, here are five geeky clothing items I need in my closet immediately:
1. Padme Nouveau T-Shirt from Her Universe ~ Padme’s one of my favorite Star Wars characters (in spite of her falling in love with stupid Anakin). I just love the style and color of this shirt. Very pretty.
2. Wonder Woman Dress from Hot Topic ~ Because who wouldn’t want to dress up like an Amazonian princess?
3. Black Widow Nouveau T-Shirt from WeLoveFine ~ I’m really enjoying the new Black Widow comic series, and I’d just love to have a shirt with one of my favorite tough, lady spies on it.
4. Team Chilton T-Shirt from RedBubble ~ I already have two Hannibal shirts, but neither of them feature my favorite Hannibal character of all time, Frederick Chilton. With this shirt, I’d finally be able be able to represent my love of Chilton to everyone around me.
5. R2D2 Tunic from Her Universe ~ I have an Artoo hat, but this would be even more awesome to wear in public that my crocheted beanie. I love Artoo, and this tunic is just too cute.
That’s it for my list. Are there any awesome geeky clothes you’ve been eyeing lately?