Thanks so much to Kelly of Apockylypse for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It’s still kinda surreal to me that any people actually read my blog so this means a lot.
In case you don’t know, a Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. It’s sort of a way for less established bloggers (meaning those who don’t have thousands of followers) to pay it forward to other less established bloggers. And it’s fun because it comes with questions.
Speaking of questions, here are my answers to the questions Apockylypse posed for me:
- What is your favorite blogging moment? I was very proud after my first month of keeping to a writing schedule. I’ve never been able to do that before so it was a really big deal for me.
- Who is your biggest nerd/celebrity crush? This is tough, but I’m going to have to say David Tennant–he is my Doctor after all.
- If you could marathon watch only one show for the rest of your life, what would it be? Prison Break. Sometimes I pretend to have good taste in television, but when it really comes down to it, I can’t deny that Prison Break is probably my second favorite show of all time.
- What is your favorite book to re-read? I can’t choose between The Hobbit and A Wrinkle in Time. I don’t reread many books (because there’s always so many new ones to read instead), but I love these two so much that reread them at least once a year.
- If your life was a video game, which game would it be? The only video games I’ve ever played are Super Mario and Alfred Chicken on my Nintendo. So, yeah, I don’t think I have an insightful answer for this one. . .
Now, I know I’m supposed to nominate some cool bloggers for a Liebster Award, but, from what I could tell, most of the bloggers I follow have already won. I don’t really want to make anyone feel like they have to answer questions and post about this again so I’m just going to recommend some blogs to follow instead of officially bequeathing the award.
Without further ado then, here are some awesome blogs that you should totally check out:
Thanks again for the nomination!